Sjie8223 Polyacrylic Paint Roller Brush
|FOB Price:||US $0.65 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.65/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||40000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Each Piece Perpolybag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SJIE8223
- Wire Material: Polyacrylic
- Usage: Industrial Brushes, Civil Brushes
- Color: Customized
- Condition: New
- Fabric: Polyacrylic
- Core: PP/PVC
- Package: Blister Box
- Port: Shanghai/Ningbo
- Trademark: sanjian
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Type: Roller Brush
- Shape: Long
- Application: Wooden Furniture, Environmental Protection, Machinery, Electrical & Electronics, Glass
- Customized: Customized
- Item: Polyacrylic Paint Roller Brush
- Pile Height: 11mm
- Core Dia: 55mm
- Function: Paint Tool
- Key Words: Paint Tool and Decorating Tool
- Specification: 7-10"
|Name:||paint roller brush||Model no.:||SJ8208|
|Material:||Acrylic material||Paint type:||All paint|
|Best on:||All surface||For surface:||light to rough|
|Size:||7" & 10"||Pile height:||11mm|
|Core dia.:||55mm||Pack:||60 pieces|
|Description: Acrylic paint roller cover|
|Package: pp bag, 60 pieces per carton|
|Load Capacity: /|
|Delivery time: within 30 days in general|
|Advantages:||making even and fine coating, applicable to interior paint|
How To Choose The Right Paint Roller Brush
* 12" to 18" -Used for painting extra large areas; i.e.. warehouse walls, ceilings, floors. The most economical time saver.
* 9" -The most widely used size in America today. Use for all general painting applications.
* 2"-2-1/2" For Trim, Rails, Molding: Medium Size Areas
* 7" -Used for painting smaller "enclosed areas" where fit does not allow a large size.
* 3" to 4" -Used for tight fitting spaces, trim and touch-up. 4" size especially used for isle marking. By Fill Material
* -Used best with solvent or alkyd paints. Excellent paint pick up and release.
* -Contains the best properties of both materials. High ware resistance of polyester, will not mat down; better paint pick-up and release of wool. Used mostly by professional painters
Polyester & Blended Fabrics
* -The most used fabrics on the market. These fabrics offer excellent ware resistance, better paint pick-up and release. Will not mat down.