Hot Selling Sj81351 4" Mini Foam Sponge Paint Roller Refill
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||40000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Each Piece Perpolybag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SJ81351
- Wire Material: Foam Spoge
- Usage: Industrial Brushes, Civil Brushes
- Color: Customized
- Condition: New
- Fabric: Foam
- Core: PP/PVC
- Package: Bl;Ister Box
- Port: Shanghai/Ningbo
- Trademark: sanjian
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Type: Roller Brush
- Shape: Long
- Application: Wooden Furniture, Environmental Protection, Machinery, Electrical & Electronics, Glass
- Customized: Customized
- Item: 4" Mini Foam Sponge Paint Roller Refill
- Pile Height: /
- Core Dia: 15mm
- Function: Paint Tool
- Key Words: Paint Tool and Decorating Tool
- Specification: 4"
|About solvent resistant paint roller|
|About Paint Roller Frame|
|Size||Style||Rod dia.||Plated||Grip Material|
|4"||slip in||6MM||zinc plated||plastc/rubber|
|About Paint Roller Brush Package:|
|Paint Roller Brush Order Payment & Delivery|
|DELIVERY:||Within 30 days after order confirmed|
|PAYMENT:||T/T OR LC|
|PRICE TERM:||FOB, CIF, CFR, CIP, FCA|
How To Choose The Right Paint Roller Brush
* 12" to 18" -Used for painting extra large areas; i.e.. warehouse walls, ceilings, floors. The most economical time saver.
* 9" -The most widely used size in America today. Use for all general painting applications.
* 2"-2-1/2" For Trim, Rails, Molding: Medium Size Areas
* 7" -Used for painting smaller "enclosed areas" where fit does not allow a large size.
* 3" to 4" -Used for tight fitting spaces, trim and touch-up. 4" size especially used for isle marking. By Fill Material
* -Used best with solvent or alkyd paints. Excellent paint pick up and release.
* -Contains the best properties of both materials. High ware resistance of polyester, will not mat down; better paint pick-up and release of wool. Used mostly by professional painters
Polyester & Blended Fabrics
* -The most used fabrics on the market. These fabrics offer excellent ware resistance, better paint pick-up and release. Will not mat down.