Vanished Wooden Handle Synthetic Filament Paint Brush
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Each Piece Polybag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SJ8001
- Wire Material: Bristle
- Usage: Industrial Brushes, Civil Brushes
- Color: Black
- Condition: New
- MOQ: 300 Dozen
- Package: Each Piece Per Polybag
- Logo: Can Be Customized
- Bristle: Black
- Port: Shanghai
- Specification: 1-4"
- HS Code: 9603909000
- Type: Paint Brush
- Shape: Long
- Application: Wooden Furniture, Environmental Protection, Machinery, Electrical & Electronics, Shoes, Glass, Food&Drinks
- Customized: Customized
- Item: Vanished Wooden Handle Synthetic Filament Paint Br
- Handle: Vanished Wooden Handle
- Ferrule: Copper Plated Ferrule
- Glue: Epoxy Setting
- Function: Paint Tool
- Trademark: sanjia
- Origin: Zhejiang
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PAINT BRUSH
1) If you are using alkyd paint or a finish that requires thinner in the cleanup process, choose brushes with natural bristles. If you are applying latex paint or a finish that is water-based, choose brushes with synthetic bristles as natural bristles lose their integrity when wet.
2) If you are painting an average room, all you should need is a 4-inch brush with a straight edge, a 1 1/2-inch brush for sashes, and a 2-inch brush for trim.
3) Before purchasing, hold the brush as you would when painting. Make sure it is a comfortable weight. Fan the bristles to make sure there are no gaps, and "bounce" the tip of the brush to test for springiness.