SJIE8039 Blue plastic handle with pure bristle paint brush
1) pure black bristle
2) Socket of stainless steel ferrule with double rivets
3) Epoxy Resin, adhesive to stick hair, avoids hair loosen
4) lacquered plastic handle with all kind of colors
5) Individual packing: W/ PVC hanging pouch
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PAINT BRUSH
1) If you are using alkyd paint or a finish that requires thinner in the cleanup process, choose brushes with natural bristles. If you are applying latex paint or a finish that is water-based, choose brushes with synthetic bristles as natural bristles lose their integrity when wet.
2) If you are painting an average room, all you should need is a 4-inch brush with a straight edge, a 1 1/2-inch brush for sashes, and a 2-inch brush for trim.
3) Before purchasing, hold the brush as you would when painting. Make sure it is a comfortable weight. Fan the bristles to make sure there are no gaps, and "bounce" the tip of the brush to test for springiness.