SJIE8223 polyacrylic paint Roller Brush
|Name:||paint roller brush||Model no.:||SJ8208|
|Material:||Acrylic material||Paint type:||All paint|
|Best on:||All surface||For surface:||light to rough|
|Size:||7" & 10"||Pile height:||11mm|
|Core dia.:||55mm||Pack:||60 pieces|
|Description: Acrylic paint roller cover|
|Package: pp bag, 60 pieces per carton|
|Load Capacity: /|
|Delivery time: within 30 days in general|
|Advantages:||making even and fine coating, applicable to interior paint|
How To Choose The Right Paint Roller Brush
* 12" to 18" -Used for painting extra large areas; i.e.. warehouse walls, ceilings, floors. The most economical time saver.
* 9" -The most widely used size in America today. Use for all general painting applications.
* 2"-2-1/2" For Trim, Rails, Molding: Medium Size Areas
* 7" -Used for painting smaller "enclosed areas" where fit does not allow a large size.
* 3" to 4" -Used for tight fitting spaces, trim and touch-up. 4" size especially used for isle marking. By Fill Material
* -Used best with solvent or alkyd paints. Excellent paint pick up and release.
* -Contains the best properties of both materials. High ware resistance of polyester, will not mat down; better paint pick-up and release of wool. Used mostly by professional painters
Polyester & Blended Fabrics
* -The most used fabrics on the market. These fabrics offer excellent ware resistance, better paint pick-up and release. Will not mat down.